Welcome to NMC's Financial Aid Portal!
- Although our physical office is closed, we are still here to serve you. If you have a question or need assistance, we're just a phone call or email away!
- When submitting documents to us, the fastest and most secure method is to use the Upload it Now link in the Portal, if that option is available.
- If you've experienced a significant loss of income in 2020, you may be able to file an appeal. Contact your financial aid counselor to learn more.
This portal gives you 24/7 access to your financial aid information. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Download forms
- Submit documentation through a secure upload feature
- View your financial aid awards, and accept or decline them online
Recommended browsers include Internet Explorer® 11 (in Windows 8.1 only); Microsoft Edge (in Windows 10 only); current version of Firefox®, or Google ChromeTM; Safari for Macintosh (Macintosh computers only)
Scheduled Maintenance: Routine server maintenance is scheduled between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM on the first and third Thursday of each month. Users may experience brief interruptions in service during these hours. If this occurs, please wait a few minutes and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at Nebraska Methodist College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or through the myStudentAid app. Enter NMC's school code, 009937, on your FAFSA and we will automatically receive your results. Once we receive your information from the federal processor, you'll be able to start using this system.
RETURNING USERS - Quick tips! To view your account, enter your Social Security Number and the password that you previously created. If you don't remember your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link. You'll be prompted to answer two of your security questions and can then create a new password. (Remember that your password and security answers are case sensitive!)
You may select different security questions or change your password at any time by logging in and clicking My Account at the top of the screen.
Password requirements and other helpful tips are available in the online help. Just click the Help button at the upper right of any page.
If you have questions, please call us:
Mark Araujo (402) 354-7227
Mike Evert (402) 354-7011
Kathryn Freed (402) 354-7238
Penny James (402) 354-7225