Welcome to NMC's Financial Aid Portal!
- Our office operates on a hybrid schedule with counselors dividing time between campus and working remotely. If you have a question or need assistance, we're just a phone call or email away!
- When submitting documents, the fastest and most secure method is to use the Upload it Now link in the Portal, if that option is available.
This portal gives you 24/7 access to your financial aid information. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Download forms
- Submit documentation through a secure upload feature
- View your financial aid offer, and accept or decline it online
Recommended browsers include Internet Explorer® 11 (in Windows 8.1 only); Microsoft Edge (in Windows 10 only); current version of Firefox®, or Google ChromeTM; Safari for Macintosh (Macintosh computers only)
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at Nebraska Methodist College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or through the myStudentAid app. Enter NMC's school code, 009937, on your FAFSA and we will automatically receive your results. Once we receive your information from the federal processor, you'll be able to start using this system.
RETURNING USERS - Quick tips! To view your account, enter your Social Security Number and the password that you previously created. If you don't remember your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link. You'll be prompted to answer two of your security questions and can then create a new password. (Remember that your password and security answers are case sensitive!)
You may select different security questions or change your password at any time by logging in and clicking My Account at the top of the screen.
Password requirements and other helpful tips are available in the online help. Just click the Help button at the upper right of any page.
If you have questions, email NMC.FinAid@MethodistCollege.edu or call us:
Mark Araujo (402) 354-7227
Kathryn Freed (402) 354-7238
Penny James (402) 354-7225
Bailey Jorgensen (402) 354-6597