This page provides information about account activation, password requirements, and resolving common error messages.
- Click the First Time User link at the bottom of the Log In box.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- If you are returned to the log in screen at this point, close your browser and open a new one before attempting to log in.
- If you receive a message with Code IA, it means you've already activated your account or your NMC Student ID has not yet been transferred into the Financial Aid System. Refer to the Error Messages section below for more information.
Passwords must include:
- At least 9 characters
- At least one uppercase (A-Z) letter
- At least one lowercase (a-z) letter
- At least one number (0-9)
- At least one special character such as !@#$%^&*()
You will be locked out after 5 failed attempts and must contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account reset.
Passwords expire every 90 days. You may not repeat your last 5 passwords.
Changing Your Password
Once you are logged in, you may reset your password or security questions by clicking the My Account button which is accessible in the upper right from any page within the Portal.
You can also update your password by clicking the Forgot Your Password? link in the Log In box.
- Code IA when attempting to activate your account - means your account was previously activated, your NMC Student ID does not exist in the Financial Aid System, or your account is locked. Try logging in with your Social Security Number and password. If you do not remember your password click on the Forgot Your Password? link. If you are still unable to access your account, contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- Code NQ when attempting to activate your account - means you may not have entered the account activation questions, or data to confirm your identity is not yet stored in the Financial Aid System. Contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance,
- Code ND when attempting to activate your account - means the Financial Aid System does not yet contain the data required to confirm your identity. Contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- Access to Net Partner is Currently not available. Please contact your Financial Aid Office for More Information - means your account is locked because you exceeded the allowable number of failed login attempts. Contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account unlocked.
- Messages indicating the system is not available often appear when you attempt to login immediately after activating your account or changing your password. If this happens, delete your browsing history, close your browser, wait a minute or two, open a new browser and log in. If you continue to receive error messages, contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
If you need assistance using this application, or have questions about your financial aid, please email NMC.FinAid@methodistcollege.edu or contact one of the following financial aid representatives:
Penny James 402-354-7225 or Penny.James@methodistcollege.edu
Bailey Jorgensen 402-354-6597 or Bailey.Jorgensen@methodistcollege.edu
Mark Araujo 402-354-7227 or Mark.Araujo@methodistcollege.edu
Kathryn Freed 402-354-7238 or Kathryn.Freed@methodistcollege.edu